Mac iPhoto Recovery Application
- The top-rated tool that performs recovery of iPhotos with ease
- All file formats of pictures, audio, video, documents are supported for recovery
- Runs on all editions of Mac OSX
- It is also compatible to work with various removable storage drives
Have you ever lost pictures from iPhoto library and browsed sites to recover lost images back to iPhoto library? If you are going to say yes, then you are at right place to recover iPhoto on Mac. Whatever be the reason the very first thing is stop using the Macintosh machine from where you have lost images.
In Macintosh machine, iPhoto is the management application which has lots of features to organize, edit, share and many more. It stores these images in a specific location which is called iPhoto library. If you have deleted iPhoto library due to accidental deletion, virus infection, etc. and still looking for the solution to recover iPhoto on Mac then don’t be tensed. With the help of Mac iPhoto Recovery software, you can easily restore iPhoto on Mac with utmost ease.
Whether the image file has been accidentally deleted from iPhoto library or it has lost due to any other unknown reasons, this software has the capability to recover your entire priceless image files from the trash, even if you are unable to find pictures in the Trash bin.
Let’s discuss some scenario of image file loss from iPhoto library
- COMMAND + DELETE Key: There are many cases where you think that the image file is no longer needed and you delete it by using COMMAND + DELETE key. After deleting the image file using COMMAND + DELETE key, you also delete them completely from your Trash. In such situation, you have to take a proper backup before deletion of photos from the iPhoto library because you don’t know when you require that photo in future.
- Trash bin clear automatically: Sometime, when the user has made setting on Trash to clear the image file automatically after the certain period, if users delete some image files from the Mac machine and think that, later it can be recover from the Trash then files will be removed from Trash. It leads to the loss of image files.
- Virus infection: Even though Mac machine is been designed with the special security features still there is a chance of virus infection on picture files. If the virus affects the photo in iPhoto library on Mac machine either it loses or makes them behave abnormally then there are chances to loss of image files.
It doesn’t matter in what possible scenario the image file has been deleted from the iPhoto library, but this software definitely will help you to restore iPhoto on Mac. This Mac iPhoto recovery software will support to restore iPhoto on Mac from various HFS and HFS+ partitions. This software is capable to restore files from Trash on various versions of Mac OS like Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.6 Tiger and many more. Visit this site to grasp the complete information about how to recover files from trash on Mac Lion trashrecoverymac.com/lion.html. The qualified Mac iPhoto Recovery software enables you to restore image file of different format like JPEG, GIF, KDC, RAW, SR2, SRW and so on. This software will help you to recover image files from different storage media like hard drive, memory card, USB drive and many more. This app is designed by the best software experts available in the market using which you can restore more than 50 popular media files on your fingertips.
Steps to recover iPhoto on Mac-
Step 1: Download and install it on your PC. Run this tool and select “Recover Photos” option from the home window.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From the next window either select “Recover Deleted Photos" or “Recover Lost Photos" option. Now select the "Drive" from where you want to recover image files and then click “Next” option.
Fig 2: Select Drive
Step 3: It will start scanning after the completion of the scanning process. It will display the list of the Recovered Photos and "Save recover iPhotos.
Fig 3: Recovered Data