Trash Recovery Mac
- Best software to retrieve files deleted from your trash of Mac system.
- Effectively retrieve deleted iTunes songs from your iTunes supported devices.
- Capable to recover deleted files from storage media like hard drive, memory cards, iPods and flash drives.
- Able to restore trash on Mac Lion, Mac Leopard and Mac Snow Leopard systems.
- Extremely fast and simple to use software.
Testimonials and Reviews:
Best way to restore files from Mac Trash...
Everyone who has Mac operating system may have come across trash folder on it. Have you ever wondered of its real importance?
If such a thing is developed by Mac designers they would definitely have some intention. The trash used on your system gives users a second chance by avoiding complete deletion of files from your system on deleting them accidentally or manually. When files are deleted from the system the deleted files are moved to the trash folder so that in future if the need of the file comes it can be restored back from trash and can be used for the purpose. However, though it avoids such cases of deletion if files are deleted from the trash itself it causes its loss by deleting them completely from the system. This can happen in many ways like selecting delete option instead of restore button or files getting deleted due to limitation like file getting bypassed when deleted because of its large file size. In such cases of file deletion from trash you have to opt for a recovery tool to gain those files back. Trash Recovery tool is the best suggested tool in market which helps you gain your file from trash folder in all possible ways of data loss.
Causes for data loss from trash on Mac
- Files are deleted completely from trash when users click on empty trash option accidentally.
- Unintentional deletion of files by pressing delete button or by selecting the wrong file for deletion.
- Deleting the file manually when you feel it’s no longer needed and think the file is unnecessarily taking space without its use and in future the need of the file arise.
- Virus infects your system files when you connect a device which is occupied with all harmful virus which damages the file and cause its loss.
- Doing factory restoration setting without taking backup will clear the flash memory on your device and delete all files stored in that memory.
Salient features of Trash Recovery software
- Efficiently recover files deleted from trash on your Macintosh operating system.
- “Save Recovery Session” feature designed in this tool provides users to view the content of the recovered files.
- This software recover photos from trash Mac and other major and popular file types.
- The files restored by performing recovery process on your system can be viewed in Mac finder styled interface.
- This software recognises and preserves the original file names even after the retrieval of files.
- It performs a deep scan on your HFS, HFSX and HFS+ file system drives and recovers all the lost and deleted files.
- It is also equipped with significant feature called “Preview” that a good recovery tool should and must contain.
- It restores file accidentally and manually deleted from your Mac operating system.
Trash folder is present in every Mac operating system. This folder stores all the files that are deleted from the system. Sometimes user may accidentally clear the Trash folder leading to loss of some of the important documents. Don't be sad!!!There is no reason for you to be upset as they can be recovered with the help of trash recovery tool.
Mac iPhoto Recovery: This top rated software has capability to recover lost / deleted photos from iPhoto library of different Mac machine like Macbook Pro, iPhone, etc. It supports recovery from of all image formats such as GIF, JPEG, JPG and RAW image files like CR2, CRW, RAW, KDC, etc. By using this software you can get back deleted images from all versions of Mac OS.
Steps to perform trash recovery on Mac:
Step 1: Perform a download and installation process on your computer after clicking on download button on this page. Manually launch the application and select “Recover Files” option on the first screen.
Figure A Main Screen
Step 2: On the second screen select “Recover Deleted Files” to restore files deleted from Trash.
Figure B Select Mode Screen
Step 3: The software prompts a window to select the appropriate drive. Select the drive on which your file was stored and click “Next” option. Then the tool provides a list of files restored. Select the required file and save it on a secure location.
Figure C Drive Screen
Tips to avoid file loss from trash:
- Keep a backup of all the necessary files
- Avoid using third party software on your Mac operating system
- Be careful while performing deletion of files and make sure that the correct file is chosen before you delete them